Blackmores Macu-Vision® contains the antioxidants vitamin C and E, copper and zinc, to help support eye macula health and healthy vision. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region, retina and lens of the eye.
- Supports eye macula health
- Supports healthy vision
- Helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region, retina and lens of the eye
- Antioxidant formula based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study* (AREDS)
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
- A percentage of the sales of Macu-Vision® supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg Vitamin C
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg Vitamin E
Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg Zinc
Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg Copper
Directions for Use
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Contraindications and Cautions
Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 50 mg or more daily, taken for 10 weeks or longer).Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not recommended for children under 18. May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food.