- Helps to support healthy eye function and vision, in particular visual adaptation to darkness
- Assists to maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin and supports skin repair
- Aids to support the health of the mucous membranes, in particular the respiratory tract
- Helps to support the production of red blood cells
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
|Each capsule contains,|
|Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)||10,000 IU|
|- equiv. Retinol||3000 mcg|
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Use only as directed and always read the label. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.