1. Information we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
Information you give us: We may collect personal information about you when you use our website contact form or when you purchase our products and services and otherwise communicate with us. This personal information may include your name, contact details, email address, credit card details, place of work, position and other details necessary for us to provide the information or services you have requested.
Information from your use of our services: We may record information about how you use and interact with our services, for example, how, when, where and how often you use our products and services, login information and records of your communications with our customer support team and other staff, including phone calls and emails.
Information from your use of our website: We receive information when you interact with and use our website. We use server logs and different Web analytic tools to help us record this information (including ‘cookies’, ‘pixel tags’ and other anonymous identifiers). These tools may gather information such as what browser and operating system you use, the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, search terms, your location and what content, products and services are viewed when visiting or registering for services on our website.
We also use third party service providers (for example, Google) to help us track the effectiveness of our website, generate visitor traffic and to display targeted advertising. These advertisements may collect anonymous information about your visits to the website on which such advertisement is placed, your interaction with these ads and the products and services offered by us and others through the use of a cookie (such as a Google Analytics or Double Click cookie) pixel tag or other web technologies. We, Google and other selected marketing organisations and may use this anonymous information to inform, optimise and provide targeted advertisements to you.
Our website may also contain links and advertisements which link to third party websites. We have no control over the privacy policies of such third parties and we encourage you to review such policies prior to providing any information to or purchasing goods or services from such third parties.
2. How we use information collected
We may use the personal information collected by us for the following purposes:
- providing you with information, products or services that you have requested;
- verifying that existing information we hold about you is accurate and complete;
- confirming your identity, controlling unauthorised use or abuse of our services and verifying compliance with applicable laws;
- assisting us in performing our obligations or enforcing our rights under any agreement we may have entered into with you;
- communicating with you to inform you about our services, letting you know about upcoming changes, improvements or new products and services you may be interested in;
- to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such promotional activities;
- providing you with effective customer service and otherwise helping to solve any issues or problems you may have with our services or website; and
- for the purposes identified in any specific supplemental privacy notice posted on the page or area of our website where you provided that information.
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented), for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance) and as permitted or required by applicable laws.
Ensuring and respecting your privacy is important to us. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without your consent, unless for legal purposes: We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against harm or the rights, property or safety of others or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.