BioTrace Elemental Multi Trace provides 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium and molybdenum plus boron and magnesium in soluble, ionic form – the form most widely recognised by the body.
Elemental Multi Trace contains Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD), naturally sourced from The Dead Sea in Jordan, providing up to 72 trace elements that may be missing from the diet. The human body requires minerals and trace elements to support numerous biological functions. There are several reasons why mineral deficiencies are so common in the Western world:
- Intensive farming uses synthetic fertilisers that contain only a few macro-minerals required for food to grow, but few of the micro-minerals required for human health
- Pollution and industrialisation can cause toxic metal accumulation. Toxic metals compete with mineral absorption in the body
- Taking non-ionic or synthetic mineral supplements or drugs in excess can upset the equilibrium of other minerals and trace elements in the body
Elemental Multi Trace offers flexible dosing and bio-available multi-minerals for the whole family. Elemental Multi Trace has minimal flavour when mixed with water or juice. BioTrace Elemental Minerals are formulated to provide nutritionally significant amounts of specific critical minerals and trace minerals including: Boron, chromium, magnesium, selenium and zinc. These minerals may support heart health, bone health, digestive health, energy production, and hormone balance.
The BioTrace Liquid Elemental range provides affordable, flexible dosage options of many essential minerals.
- Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for many essential minerals
- Economical and flexible dosage form for children and adults
|Magnesium (DSM)||25 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Chloride)||15 mg|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenate)||70 mcg|
|Manganese (Manganese Gluconate)||2 mg|
|Chromium (Chromic Chloride)||120 mcg|
|Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)||75 mcg|
|Chloride (DSM & Zinc)||108 mg|
(Sodium Borate & DSM)
|Other Ingredients: Purified water, Dead Sea Minerals (DSM), Citric acid, Potassium Sorbate 0.1%, Vegetarian Formula.|
Adults: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 2ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.