Joint Active with UC-II - 90 Capsulesby Good Health
Good Health Joint Active combines three powerful ingredients into an easy to swallow 1-a-night small capsule. UC-II® is a unique patented form of Type II undenatured collagen that works with the immune system to preserve joints and to support the regeneration and maintenance of healthy cartilage. Boron is essential for healthy bones and Vitamin D supports optimal cartilage production. Joints receive nutrients through adjoining bones – so healthy bones are key for healthy joints.
*Studies in adults show UC-II® is better than a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin for joint health.
- 1 small Joint Active capsule each night
- Contains UC-II® - type II undenatured collagen
- Ideal for those who dislike swallowing big capsules
- Works with the immune system to promote healthy joints and maintain mobility & flexibility. UC-II® is the same protein found in healthy cartilage
- Demonstrates 40mg each night is significantly better than glucosamine hydrochloride & chondroitin
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|UC-II® Standardised Cartilage
|Providing Bioactive Undenatured Type II Collagen||1.2mg|
|Boron (from Borax)||2mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU)||5mcg|
DosageTake 1 capsule daily. For best results, take with water on an empty stomach just before bedtime.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Cautions & contraindications
- Knee stiffness
- Joint wear and tear
- Cartilage support from wear & tear, ageing and playing sports
- Athletes such as runners
- Bone health support